Hi friends and welcome to the 1st episode of Wednesdays with Wisch! On today’s episode I’m going to be talking about 3 things: 1️⃣ explaining what is Wednesdays With Wisch🤓. 2️⃣ sharing information about why I shaved my head and why I’ve partnered with St. Baldrick’s Foundation to fundraise for Childhood Cancer Research 💇🏻♀️. 3️⃣ my online photography Print Shop is now live and for every order placed in September I’ll be donating $1 to St. Baldrick’s Foundation 💕📷
STAY TUNED FOR MORE PICTURES + VIDEOS:
- Donating My Hair Part 3: emotions right before my buzzcut
- Donating My Hair Part 4: buzzing off all my hair!
- Donating My Hair Part 5: one month after my buzzcut
- Donating My Hair Part 6: the requirements for donating your hair
- Donating My Hair Part 7: update on St. Baldrick’s $4,000 Fundraising goal