Hi friends and thanks for tuning in today! What I’m sharing in this post are behind the scene moments of what my emotions were right before I buzzed off 21″ of my hair to not only donate to Wigs For Kids but to start fundraising for St. Baldrick’s Foundation in hopes of raising $4000 for Childhood Cancer Research.
I knew this was going to be an emotional video but I still wanted to share this part of my journey with the world in hopes of helping someone out there who is also nervous to cut off their hair. In 2020 with everything going it in the world it may seem trivial to be scared to cut your hair. I’m here to tell you though that your feelings are still valid and to not be afraid to sit with them for a while. Yes, it’ll be scary to face the reasons of why exactly why you’re scared but I promise it’ll be worth it.
If you feel inclined to donate to my Childhood Cancer Research fundraiser through St. Baldrick’s Foundation please click the link HERE. My online photography Print Shop is also live and for every order placed in September I’ll be donating $1 to St. Baldrick’s Foundation 💕📷 so win/win you could decorate your home/office with beautiful themed photos AND help kids with cancer.🤗 I’ll see you in my next blog/video!
STAY TUNED FOR MORE PICTURES + VIDEOS FROM THIS JOURNEY:
- Donating My Hair Part 1: 4th time bucket list
- Donating My Hair Part 2: why I donate my hair
- Donating My Hair Part 3: emotions right before my buzzcut
- Donating My Hair Part 4: buzzing off all my hair!
- Donating My Hair Part 5: one month after my buzzcut
- Donating My Hair Part 6: the requirements for donating your hair
- Donating My Hair Part 7: update on St. Baldrick’s $4,000 Fundraising goal